Volusia County’s Community Assistance Division is sponsoring a Summer Food Service Program from June 5 through Aug.11, to provide free breakfast and lunch meals for children ages 18 and under. The program, funded by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, provides nutritionally balanced meals during summer break when schools are closed.
The following Ormond Beach sites will serve meals Monday through Friday unless otherwise indicated. All sites will be closed on July 4 in observance of Independence Day.
- Camp Destiny, 1060 W. Granada Blvd. (June 5 through July 28)
Breakfast: 8 to 8:30 a.m.; lunch: 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Nova Community Center, 440 N. Nova Road (June 19 through July 28)
Breakfast: 9 to 10 a.m.; lunch: 11:30 a.m. to noon
- Ormond Beach Regional Library, 30 S. Beach St. (June 5 through Aug. 11)
Breakfast: 9 to 10 a.m.; lunch: noon to 1 p.m.
- South Ormond Neighborhood Center, 176 Division Ave. (June 12 through Aug. 4)
Breakfast: 8 to 10 a.m.; lunch: noon to 1 p.m.
- YMCA Ormond Beach, 500 Sterthaus Drive (June 5 through Aug. 11)
Breakfast: 8:30 to 10 a.m.; lunch: noon to 1:30 p.m.